Partial Job Description
1) Responsible for all aspects of the QC Laboratory Instrumentation Program.
2) Performs or coordinates instrument installation, qualification, repair, troubleshooting, calibration, and maintenance on laboratory equipment, instrumentation, and apparatus.
3) Compliance activities including ensuring laboratory equipment and instrumentation are compliant with site and industry standards.
4) Provide SAP equipment resource support including ensuring addition of new equipment/instrumentation into SAP Preventive Maintenance System and scheduling and tracking calibration/preventive maintenance activities.
Qualifications / Skills Required
1) BS in chemistry, physics, metrology, or related field plus 3-5 years of hands-on laboratory experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
2) Significant experience and expertise in equipment maintenance, repair, electronics, and metrological techniques
3) Proficient in computer use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet) and able to learn new computer applications
4) Ability to comprehend and follow standard operating procedures and test methods
5) Strong analytical aptitude, scientific judgment, and operates with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
6) Excellent oral and written communication skills
7) Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
Sterling-Hoffman is a retained executive search firm that specializes in representing life sciences and technology companies in matters of high impact talent acquisition. Our clients include market leaders and venture capital-backed startups in industries such as: medical device, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, enterprise software, clinical research, and laboratory services. You may view more of our jobs here: http://www.sterlinglifesciences.com Your privacy is important to us: we will never share your resume without your permission. Please note that only qualified applicants will receive a response. We encourage you to apply for as many jobs as you believe you are a fit for, but strongly suggest that you include your salary information as job seekers who provide salary information are likely to be reviewed sooner. ===================== TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Biotechnology Recruiter, Pharmaceutical Recruiter, Medical Device Recruiter, Biotechnology Career, Clinical Research Job, Regulatory Affairs Job, R&D / Scientist Job, Product Manager Job, Medical Device Sales Job, Biotechnology Sales Job, Quality Assurance Job, Engineering Job, Laboratory Jobs, Microbiology Jobs, CEO Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Manufacturing Jobs, Oncology Jobs, Cardiology Jobs, Hematology Jobs, Medical Jobs